Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Visit with the Easter Bunny!

On Sunday, Savannah and I made a quick trip down to Baton Rouge to visit Brent's side of the family.  Today during our visit we decided to make a stop to see the Easter Bunny, and boy was it fun! 

I was worried that Savannah would be afraid of a giant stuffed animal, but she had the exact opposite reaction- she LOVED him!  When we sat her down on his lap she turned to him and gave the biggest smile! All she wanted to do was touch his fur and grab his face. It was hilarious!  She was so entranced with the Easter Bunny that every time she turned to look at the camera she stopped smiling.  We tried and tried to get a happy face towards the camera, but all of her smiles were saved for those glances at the bunny!  What a hoot!  We have such a fun little girl!  Happy Easter!

Looking at the camera!

I love you Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment