Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to a Great Hubby and Father




On December 15th, we celebrated Brent's birthday with friends here on the compound.  We had a fantastic time celebrating with our friends.  After the dishes were washed, the toys put away, and the last guest had left, I started thinking to myself....... Man, I'm seriously blessed.

For almost seven years, the Lord has blessed me with the most wonderful husband!  Nearly nine years ago, I visited a church in Baton Rouge, and I could have never imagined that I would meet my future man that night.  I remember thinking that this guy was pretty hot and being impressed by his obvious love for the Lord and intellectual prowess.  Years later, those qualities are still as strong as ever, but I have come to fully understand what a wonderful man he is.  Not only is he hot, Godly, and smart- he is exactly what the Lord knew I needed, even when I didn't.

Two domestic moves, one international move, and one amazing child later, Brent continues to bless my life.   Each night after work, he comes home and amazes me with his daddy skills.  I've never seen a better father!

Brent, thank you for working so hard for our family and loving us even more.  We appreciate you so much, and are so thankful for you.  Savannah and I can't wait for many more years to come!  We LOVE you!

Happy birthday Brent!


No comments:

Post a Comment