With less than a week left in Saudi, we have started saying our goodbyes. The sweet Chevron Phillips ladies of Murjan Village threw a goodbye luncheon for me. It was such a wonderful opportunity to gather together with the people that have made this place home for the last five years. We enjoyed a fantastic time of fellowship, friendship, and food!
After eating, the ladies surprised me with some beautiful parting gifts that I will truly treasure for the rest of my life. :)
Ladies, THANK YOU for all of the love you poured out over the past five years! You have made life on Murjan a true joy. YOU ARE WHAT I WILL MISS MOST!!!! We love you all!
After eating, the ladies surprised me with some beautiful parting gifts that I will truly treasure for the rest of my life. :)
Ladies, THANK YOU for all of the love you poured out over the past five years! You have made life on Murjan a true joy. YOU ARE WHAT I WILL MISS MOST!!!! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment