We had a wonderful and rare time alone at dinner together, and Savannah had a fantastic time with our wonderful friend/honorary babysitter, Lori. :) On Sunday morning, I took some special pictures of Savannah to send to the grandmothers in our family. Here is my favorite one....
Yesterday, Savannah and I went with our friend Stephanie to Khobar, and part of our trip included going with her to her 35 week doctor's appointment. She is using the same doctor that I used during my pregnancy, but it was the first time Dr. Ashour had seen Savannah since she was a newborn. He wanted to take some pictures with her and so I was able to snap a few myself. I'm so glad I was finally able to get a picture with Savannah and the doctor who took care of her before she was born. :)
After the doctor's appointment, some shopping, and the long drive back to Jubail, Savannah was WORN OUT!! She fell asleep on our evening walk, which is a rare occurrence. :)
This morning I decided to make a big full-blown breakfast (a special occasion in our house), and while I was cooking Brent was watching Savannah. When I had a quick break I turned around to find that Brent had created an "obstacle course" for Savannah. She loves walking from piece of furniture to piece of furniture, so Brent put a lot of chairs together in her play area for her to go back and forth between. It was a hoot! I had to take some pictures...
| Daddy is so proud! |
It's been a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment