Monday, May 14, 2012

Sudsy Savannah!

Since she was about a month old, our sweet Savannah has been a huge fan of bath time.  She is quite the bathing beauty!!!  She has always loved being in the water, but now that she is more mobile it's becoming quite the experience!  :)

First sponge bath- not a fan!

The bath tub is much better!
All bundled up!
4 Months
Crazy Hair!
Pretty eyes! 
Add caption
Just learning to sit up.  5 Months
Bath time duties usually fall to Brent, and it is definitely their special time together.  I love hearing Savannah and her Daddy laugh at each other while she's in the tub.  It is very unusual for Brent to escape without being quite thoroughly doused in bath water.  :)

6 Months


Getting a kiss from Daddy! 

  Brent left for Dubai on business this morning, so I had the pleasure of spending that time with Savannah.  I had to pull out the camera and have a little fun; especially since her hair has gotten so long.  :)

Let me outta here! 
I'm gonna get you!



All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment