Well, the last four weeks we have been running a gauntlet of sickness in the Railey household. It started out with all of us getting a stomach virus, getting over that, then getting the flu, then getting colds. Both Brent and I agreed, that it was the sickest we have been in years!
Being that sick for that long was miserable! It reminded me how much I appreciate good health! Our health is truly a blessing from God, and I often forget how fragile our bodies can be. I'm hoping and praying that we are done with the germs and bugs for the rest of the year, and we're looking forward to getting back to normal everyday life. :)
Being that sick for that long was miserable! It reminded me how much I appreciate good health! Our health is truly a blessing from God, and I often forget how fragile our bodies can be. I'm hoping and praying that we are done with the germs and bugs for the rest of the year, and we're looking forward to getting back to normal everyday life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment