Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby Railey Has a Name!

As of today I am twenty three weeks pregnant and things are moving right along!  This morning I had a doctor's appointment in Khobar and I am so happy to report that our little girl is looking perfect!

Since learning her gender Brent and I have settled on a beautiful name for the new addition to the family, and we are excited to share it with you!  We have chosen Olivia Lou Railey!  Olivia is a name that we have loved since I was pregnant with Savannah, and Lou is my mother's middle name and Brent's mom and grandmother's middle names as well.   We also really like the nickname Livy Lou which goes perfectly with Savannah's nickname Savy Lou!

We are so thankful for the good report from the doctor and ask that you continue to cover Olivia and I in your prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy.  Now time to show off our ultrasound photo!


I love that her little hands are folded together next to her face.  It looks like she is praying.  :)  Isn't she precious!  We can't wait to hold little Olivia in our arms.  Thank you Lord for this amazing blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment