Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm gonna be an Aunt!!!

In early October I am gonna be an aunt!!!!  My wonderful brother Austen and sweet sister-in-law Nicki are set to welcome their first child on October 10th!  We absolutely cannot wait to meet this little bundle of joy!

This past Monday, we got the wonderful news that they are expecting a little girl!  :)  They have chosen the gorgeous name Brooklyn Leigh Sims.  :)  

We are sooooooo excited that they are adding another little girl to our extended family.  I'm so happy that Savannah, Olivia, and Brooklyn will be close enough in age to enjoy each other and grow up together.  I see many matching dressing, bows, and outfits for our girls in the future!  :)

Nicki and Austen are an amazing couple to begin with; they love the Lord, they follow His direction and guidance, and have servants' hearts.  They are going to be fantastic parents, and little Brooklyn is one lucky girl!


Here's a sneak peak at the baby Brooklyn.....

Our Niece- Brooklyn Leigh Sims- Due October 10, 2013
We love you already Brooklyn and CANNOT wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment