Every two years we are required to updated our Saudi residency cards called iqamas. Our iqamas expire during our time in the States, so Brent asked our Government Relations office to renew them before leaving. We thought we might need new updated pictures of Savy, so I had to make a mad dash to the kodak store here in town once we got the go ahead that we could renew.
What an experience this was. This was Savannah's first time in a photography "studio" and it was a bit intimidating for her. Poor baby had to sit on a stool in a dark room with all of these lights pointed at her and we attempted to get a decent picture. I was not picky at all about getting a smiley or happy picture, I just needed something to do the job. The photographer, however, wanted to get the "perfect" shot. This led to ten minutes of crying, bribing, etc. Oh my! I finally told the lady, that the last shot was good enough and we were done! Anyway, we came away with some comical pictures in my book. :) Oh the memories!
What an experience this was. This was Savannah's first time in a photography "studio" and it was a bit intimidating for her. Poor baby had to sit on a stool in a dark room with all of these lights pointed at her and we attempted to get a decent picture. I was not picky at all about getting a smiley or happy picture, I just needed something to do the job. The photographer, however, wanted to get the "perfect" shot. This led to ten minutes of crying, bribing, etc. Oh my! I finally told the lady, that the last shot was good enough and we were done! Anyway, we came away with some comical pictures in my book. :) Oh the memories!


No comments:
Post a Comment