Brent celebrated his 35th birthday this month and we had a great celebration with friends. My hubby cooked an absolutely killer gumbo and we invited a great crew of friends over for dinner! Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking and neglected to take pictures, but we had a wonderful time.
I am so blessed to be the wife of a wonderful, hard-working, inteligent man! Not only is he a great husband, he is also an amazing father to our two girls. I couldn't imagine doing life without him and I am so thankful that the Lord chose to bless me with him. We love you Brent! Happy birthday!
I am so blessed to be the wife of a wonderful, hard-working, inteligent man! Not only is he a great husband, he is also an amazing father to our two girls. I couldn't imagine doing life without him and I am so thankful that the Lord chose to bless me with him. We love you Brent! Happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment