Today I turned 30! Holy cow, I'm thirty.
At first I was dreading this milestone, but then I began to have a change of perspective. My twenties were great, I got married, moved domestically, moved internationally, and had two babies. My prayer is that my thirties will be even better! Bring it on!
I know we will be starting it off with a bang by moving back to the US, and I'm sure there will be plenty more in store. More than anything, I pray that the Lord directs our paths and teaches me daily. I pray that he will give me the strength and wisdom to be a good mother and wife. That He will protect and guard our family, and make His ways known.
I may be in a new decade, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
At first I was dreading this milestone, but then I began to have a change of perspective. My twenties were great, I got married, moved domestically, moved internationally, and had two babies. My prayer is that my thirties will be even better! Bring it on!
I know we will be starting it off with a bang by moving back to the US, and I'm sure there will be plenty more in store. More than anything, I pray that the Lord directs our paths and teaches me daily. I pray that he will give me the strength and wisdom to be a good mother and wife. That He will protect and guard our family, and make His ways known.
I may be in a new decade, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment