On January 7, we celebrated EIGHT years of marriage! It's hard to believe that eight years have gone by since we said, "I do." What an eight years it has been! I could have never imagined that our lives would have followed the amazing and crazy journey that we've been on.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, Brent. I love him more deeply today than I did when we said our vows! From his ability to make me laugh, to the way he knows what I'm thinking, to doing that puzzle for the tenth time today with Savannah, Brent constantly embodies the qualities of an amazing father and husband. I am one blessed wife and mother! I love you, Brent! Happy anniversary!
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, Brent. I love him more deeply today than I did when we said our vows! From his ability to make me laugh, to the way he knows what I'm thinking, to doing that puzzle for the tenth time today with Savannah, Brent constantly embodies the qualities of an amazing father and husband. I am one blessed wife and mother! I love you, Brent! Happy anniversary!
So sweet! Hope you did something special to celebrate : )
ReplyDelete