Monday, May 7, 2012

Sick Day......Make That, Sick Week

This week both Savannah and I have been sick, and it has been a bummer!  Savannah started coming down with it on Friday and then it hit me Saturday night.  We haven't gotten out of the house for anything other than a walk because we've been feeling so puny.  Needless to say there have been some LONG nights and LONG days, but I'm hoping the worst is behind us.  

Yesterday was the first day that Savannah seemed to be feeling a bit better and really wanted to play.  I was doing dishes in the kitchen and I turned around to see this.....

Diaper Wedgie!
It made me laugh so hard...... and after the week we've had, I needed it!  I had to grab my camera and snap a shot her little backside.  :)  After that, I just had some fun getting some pictures of her playing.   Enjoy!





She is looking at herself in a tiny little mirror on the toy she's holding.


Miss Personality

Checking herself out in the mirror again.


This electronic dog has been her BFF this week.
This Morning
Loves looking at books.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girls! I'm sorry you've been feeling so rotten! ...but glad you're now on-the-mend! I miss y'all but I absolutely LOVE staying posted on all her new "Savannah-isms" on the blog! Sending much love - and a VERY happy Mother's Day to one of the BEST momma's I know! Love y'all!! ...Love, Leslie & Luke

    ReplyDelete