Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Tonight at 8:30, Savannah and I will start our journey back to the States for a month long visit!  I am so excited to be back in the USA and spend time with family and friends, BUT I am so sad to leave Brent.    The upside is that it won't be too long, he will join us in two weeks (and I'll be counting down till we're together again).  :)

Yes, one month of clothing, toys, supplies,
 and everything in one large bag!
I impressed myself!
Our route this time starts with leaving the compound at 8:30 and making the hour drive to the airport.  My flight leaves at 12:30 tonight for Amsterdam, then from Amsterdam we fly to Atlanta, then Atlanta directly to Shreveport.  Total travel time from our house to the Shreveport airport is 27 hours (it has been longer in the past).  Please say a prayer for us after you read this post!!!!  Please pray that Savannah will be able to go to sleep on the plane quickly, be comfortable, and easy to please and entertain.  Oh, and pray for safe travel too (can't forget about that).  Savannah has always been a great traveler, but it is still a hard trip to make.  Please also pray for Brent as he stays in Saudi for two weeks by himself during the hardest time of year (summer heat and Ramadan).

Checking out her touch and feel book.
Love that smile!

My traveling buddy and I can't wait to see you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment