I am now 16 weeks 1 day pregnant and yesterday I made the trip to Khobar for another visit to my doctor. Brent was unable to come with me because of his trip to the States, but my wonderful friend Cherie attended with me. Brent and I been anxiously awaiting this ultrasound for weeks because we knew we would most likely find out the gender of our second bundle of joy. Even though he isn't here, we decided to go ahead and find out, then I would immediately call him and tell him the news. After a thorough looking over the baby, Dr. Ashour said that baby number two looked great! Then it was time to see if we can have a peek between baby's legs and find out!
Brent and I have been praying for a healthy baby and truly didn't have a preference for the baby's gender. I have been convinced that we were having a boy because this pregnancy has been so different than Savannah's. To my pleasant surprise, I learned that we are having...... A GIRL!!!!! I feel so blessed to know we are going to be welcoming in a sweet new baby girl in just a few short months. Savannah is going to have a sister! (Sisters, sisters! Never were there such devoted sisters!- White Christmas)
As soon as we got back into the car from the appointment I called Brent, but had no luck getting him on the phone. He had arrived in Baton Rouge less than 12 hours earlier and was zonked out with jetlag. I tried off and on throughout the day and finally got him at 3:30 in the afternoon. It's funny because when he saw my face he said he knew it was a little girl! What lucky girls my children are to have such a great daddy! He truly is amazing!
Here are a few of the pictures we got from this ultrasound....
 |
| Sweet baby- 16 weeks |
 |
| Side Profile |
 |
| All curled up. |
Please continue to pray that our little girl will keep developing healthy and strong, and for us as we excitedly prepare for another baby. Thanks for all of the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment