Mawmaw (her grandma name), was one of the sweetest ladies and a wonderful grandmother! Her sweet disposition and caring nature were a blessing to all who knew her. She never forgot a birthday or anniversary, and was sharp as a tac. In the last years of her life, Mawmaw devoted all of her time and energy in caring for her husband (Pawpaw). What an excellent example of love, devotion, and commitment she was. I was blessed to know Mawmaw and so thankful that Savannah was able to know her too. I will never forget her sweetness and kind heart!
Brent has flown home to be with his family during this time, and I am so thankful to his company for allowing him to go. Unfortunately, Savannah and I were unable to go because she has been fighting an ear infection and the short duration of the trip (jetlag twice within the span of a week). Although we are not there in person, our hearts are with the family during the coming days as they celebrate and remember Mawmaw's life.
Please pray for our family, the Hutchinsons and the Hills, as they mourn the loss of their mother and grandmother.
| Sweet Mawmaw and Savannah |
No comments:
Post a Comment