Since coming back to Saudi from the States, life has been incredibly busy (hence taking forever to update the blog)! Savannah has started back to Playschool and continues to love her friends and her teachers! I have started taking a sewing class once a week (more on that later), and work continues to keep Brent very busy! Brent also completed an Introduction into Arabic class. It is amazing how much he learned!
In the meantime we have been doing lots of normal everyday life things, so I thought I'd show you a few pictures from life lately. :)
Finding Mommy's shoes....
Cooking and Eating.....
Playing.....
Exercising....
Going for Walks....
Enjoying the Playground....
What can I say, except I'm blessed and life is good!
| My cultured and intelligent husband's certificate! |
Finding Mommy's shoes....
| Look what I found! |
| I think it's pretty funny! |
| Off I go! |
Cooking and Eating.....
| Brent working on a gumbo! It was delicious |
| I love my cheddar cheese! |
Playing.....
| The king of the castle and his princess daughter! |
| Super Savannah! |
| Playing with her Valentine's monkey from Jack. |
| Building! |
Exercising....
| Helping Daddy work out during Power Yoga. |
Going for Walks....
| Look what I can do! |
Enjoying the Playground....
What can I say, except I'm blessed and life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment