As of tomorrow I am 39 weeks pregnant with Olivia! We down to single digit days! At my checkup last week I was two and a half cm dilated and 50% effaced. Today I am 3+ cm dilated and further effaced (can't remember the percentage). Her head is extremely low and she is ready to go!
I've been having contractions for the past three days! On Saturday they were 30 minutes apart, then on Sunday they went from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Today they have been all over the place. When I am moving they are 10 minutes or less, but when I sit down they slow down a lot. My doctor thinks this is just gonna be the way it is until I start active labor and she's born.
After lots of discussion, we decided to schedule an induction for Friday morning if she hasn't arrived by then, so the countdown is officially on!
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us during this process. Brent arrived in Houston this afternoon and is planning to drive to Shreveport early tomorrow morning. Our utmost thanks is to God! The Lord has been so good, and has allowed everything to work out! Things seem to have fallen in to place perfectly, and we are so thankful that our family is now completely together and will be able to welcome Olivia!
Please continue to pray for a healthy baby, a safe delivery, and for our family as we adjust to life as a family of four. :) We'll updated once Olivia is here!
I've been having contractions for the past three days! On Saturday they were 30 minutes apart, then on Sunday they went from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Today they have been all over the place. When I am moving they are 10 minutes or less, but when I sit down they slow down a lot. My doctor thinks this is just gonna be the way it is until I start active labor and she's born.
After lots of discussion, we decided to schedule an induction for Friday morning if she hasn't arrived by then, so the countdown is officially on!
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us during this process. Brent arrived in Houston this afternoon and is planning to drive to Shreveport early tomorrow morning. Our utmost thanks is to God! The Lord has been so good, and has allowed everything to work out! Things seem to have fallen in to place perfectly, and we are so thankful that our family is now completely together and will be able to welcome Olivia!
Please continue to pray for a healthy baby, a safe delivery, and for our family as we adjust to life as a family of four. :) We'll updated once Olivia is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment