Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aunt Nicki and Brooklyn's Shower!

This past weekend we had the pleasure of throwing my sister-in-law a baby shower for the arrival of her baby girl Brooklyn!!!  We had such a fantastic time celebrating Brooklyn and spending time with her and Austen while they were in town!  We cannot wait to meet baby  Brooklyn and spoil her completely rotten (sorry Austen!).










The summer/fall of 2013 is going to be the summer of babies in Shreveport.  So many of our friends are pregnant and having babies.  Tara started it off with her little girl Emery!  She was less than a month old in this shot.


Christina and I are both due in August.  (Update:  Our girls were born on the same day, August 9!)



Here are the October mommies...


Here is all of the pregnant ladies together!



Sarah, Nicki, and I have been close friends since the days of Captain Shreve High School.  I am so thankful for their friendships and so happy to have Nicki as a sister now!  Love these girls!  (Update:  We didn't know it at the time, but Sarah was actually pregnant too in this picture!  I love that we have a shot of all three of us pregnant at the same time!!)


While I was at the baby shower, Uncle Austen got some practice being a dad while he babysat Savannah!


We love you Austen, Nicki, and Brooklyn!  Brooklyn is one lucky baby to have you two as parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment