In the haze of Olivia's arrival, I totally forgot that August 15th was our four year Saudiversary! HOLY COW- it's hard to believe that we have lived in Saudi for four years! The time has flown and we are so blessed to say that life is even better now than when we first came.
Fun facts..... we have lived in Saudi longer than any other place as a married couple. Previously we were in Baton Rouge for one year, and then The Woodlands for two years. Before I moved here I had been to three foreign countries (South Africa, Mexico, Venezuela), since then I've added a few more to the list (The Netherlands, Bahrain, Jordan, England, Germany, France, Ireland, Dubai, Maldives, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Thailand, Oman), We came over with no children and now we are blessed with two beautiful girls! Needless to say, life has changed a lot over the course of our expat assignment.
The Lord has truly blessed us with this experience. It has FOREVER changed our worldview and life experience, and we are thankful to have had the opportunity to enjoy new cultures and live in a different part of His creation!
 |
| Shortly after I arrived in Bahrain. |
 |
| The Monastary, Jordan |
 |
| Petra Jordan |
 |
| Versailles, France |
 |
| Paris, France |
 |
| Burj Khalifa, Dubai |
 |
| Maldives |
It's been a great four years, and we have cherished it!
No comments:
Post a Comment