Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Olivia Update- 32 Weeks and Counting

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant with little Olivia!  One week ago I had another doctor's appointment and am so happy to report that Olivia is looking amazing!  Little girl is a bit on the pudgy side according to the doctor's estimates.  She is weighing in at four and a half pounds already (Savannah didn't hit that weight until about 35 weeks).  If she keeps gaining at this rate, at 40 weeks she'll be nine pounds!!  

We were able to get some great shots of her little face and throughout the entire ultrasound she puckered her little lips and was sucking with her lips.  It was precious!  

I have one final doctor's appointment here in Saudi before I leave.  I will pick up my medical records and get the final permission to travel from my doctor.  Please be praying for everything to go smoothly next Monday and for all of the necessary paperwork to be completed and ready for me to pick up.  :)






31 weeks 2 days




No comments:

Post a Comment