Monday, June 24, 2013

Olivia's Room!

Olivia's nursery is mostly done so I wanted to snap some pictures and document it before Savannah and I leave for the US.  We are using the same bedding that we had with Savannah but added some new elements just for Olivia! I still need to replace the curtains, but haven't been able to find exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay here in Saudi.  I'm planning to get them while I'm in the US and send them back with Brent before I return with the girls.  Once he gets those in, the room will be mostly complete!

We can't wait to bring home our little girl to her new room! A special thanks to Lindsey Perry, Amber Jones, and Heather Feimster for making some of the personalized decor for Olivia's room.  I love each piece!  :)

View from the door

Olivia's bow holder made with love by Lindsey Perry!

The quilt on Olivia's bed made with love by Amber Jones! 

Pom poms!

Nameplate on Olivia's door made with love by Heather Feimster! 

This frame was part of the decoration from Olivia's baby shower.
I pulled off the words they had put on and put a Bible
verse on that Brent and I really love.


Olivia, we can't wait to bring you home!


No comments:

Post a Comment