Friday, June 28, 2013

Red, White, and Boom!

After a great visit with Pawpaw, Savannah, my parents, and I headed up to Shreveport.  The next day, the church I grew up in, Ellerbe Road Baptist, had their annual fourth of July celebration.  Red, White, and Boom!  This celebration has become quite the amazing event over the past six years, but this was the first time I had been able to attend.  We had a fantastic time!!  The band played some fantastic music, there were great tasty treats, and lots of fun activities.  Savannah got her groove thing on and did lots of dancing while the band played.  She also had fun running around with the other little kids.




Once the sun went down, the main event was up- the fireworks show!  This isn't a mediocre fireworks event, it is a full blown show and it was amazing!  Savannah has never seen fireworks, so we were a bit nervous about how she would do.  To our delight she absolutely loved them!   :)



We had a great time at Red, White, and Boom and so enjoyed Savannah's first fireworks show!

No comments:

Post a Comment